By Keith Vaughan (auth.), Tullio Giraldi, Thomas A. Connors, Giuseppe Cartei (eds.)
From publication information, Inc.
A category of antitumor brokers is mentioned in sixteen papers, which come with explorations of the synthesis, chemical houses, biotransformation, and pharmacokinetics in animals and people, and reports of analogous brokers and ingredients affecting the mechanism of triazenes. particular issues contain antimetastatic motion, immune responses, xenogenization, medical use, and healing considerations.
Annotation copyright booklet information, Inc. Portland, Or.
Read or Download Triazenes: Chemical, Biological, and Clinical Aspects PDF
Best clinical books
In contemporary a long time, advances in biomedical learn have helped keep or prolong the lives of youngsters around the globe. With more suitable cures, baby and adolescent mortality premiums have diminished considerably within the final part century. regardless of those advances, pediatricians and others argue that kids haven't shared both with adults in biomedical advances.
Sensible magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI) has contributed considerably to growth in neuroscience via allowing noninvasive imaging of the "human mind at paintings" lower than physiological stipulations. inside of medical neuroimaging, fMRI is establishing up a brand new diagnostic box by means of measuring and visualizing mind functionality.
Comprised solely of medical instances masking accidents to the proximal interphalangeal (PIP) joint, this concise, functional casebook will supply orthopedic surgeons and hand surgeons with the simplest real-world recommendations to correctly deal with the multifaceted surgical options for administration of the PIP.
- Catecholamines and the Heart: Recent Advances in Experimental and Clinical Research
- Cross-over Trials In Clinical Research, Second Edition
- Managing infections : decision-making options in clinical practice
- New perspectives in clinical microbiology
- Chronic Myelocytic Leukemia and Interferon: Pathophysiological, Clinical and Therapeutical Aspects
Additional resources for Triazenes: Chemical, Biological, and Clinical Aspects
Possanza and K. Freter, Immunosupressive 1-phenyl-3-hydroxy-3-methyltriazenes, Ger. Patent, 2,208,368, Chem. , 79: 146271 (1973). 46. L. S. Patent, 3,989,680 (1976). 47. L. S. Patent, 3,962,434 (1976). 48. S. V. Wilman, Unpublished data. 42 49. K. Freter, F. Hess and K. , 811820 (1973). 50. G. Giumanini, L. Lassiani, C. Nisi, A. Petric and B. Starovnik, The structure of aryldialkyltriazene N-oxides, Bull. Chern. Soc. , 56: 1887-1888 (1983). 51. R. V. • C41: 1543-1545 (1986). 52. S. D. Webster, R.
8. M. Mazza, G. Pagani, G. Calderara and L. Vicarini, Phytotoxic activity of triazene derivatives. I. 1-Phenyl3,3-dialkyltriazenes phenyl-substituted with alkyl, halo or nitro groups, Farmaco. Ed. , 28: 846-861 (1973). 9. F. F. B. A. Montgomery, Synthesis of potential anticancer agents. XXIX. 5Diazoimidazole-4-carboxamide and 5-diazo-v-triazole-4carboxamide, J. Org. , 26: 2396-2401 (1961). 10. A. , 60: 125-134 (1976) • 11. F. A. A. Montgomery, Imidazoles. I . , 27: 2150-2154 (1962). 12. F. A. Krauth, Complete inhibition of mouse leukaemia L1210 by 5(or 4)-[3,3-bis(2-chloroethyl)-1triazeno] imidazole-4 (or 5) -carboxamide, Nature, 210: 208-209, (1966) .
Dagg, M. C. Stock, Chemotherapy of Leukemia VII. Effect of substituted triazenes on transplanted mouse leukemia, Proc. Soc. Expt. Bioi. , 91: 398-401 (1956). 6. H. Foerster and D. Steinhoff, cytostatic mono- and bisdialkyl triazenes, South African Pat. 69 04,895, Chem. , 73, 55823 (1970). 7. , Substituted triazenes as pre-emergent herbicides, Brit. Pat. , 70,19788 (1969). 8. M. Mazza, G. Pagani, G. Calderara and L. Vicarini, Phytotoxic activity of triazene derivatives. I. 1-Phenyl3,3-dialkyltriazenes phenyl-substituted with alkyl, halo or nitro groups, Farmaco.
Triazenes: Chemical, Biological, and Clinical Aspects by Keith Vaughan (auth.), Tullio Giraldi, Thomas A. Connors, Giuseppe Cartei (eds.)