By M. Fethullah Gülen
• Supranormal phenomena resembling spiritualism and telepathy • demise and spirit after loss of life • the world of invisible life: the spirit and angels • The employment of jinn in numerous projects • Questions relating future and man’s loose will • The Resurrection • The Holy Qur’an because the note of God and an indisputable facts for Muhammad’s Prophethood necessities of the Islamic religion is a range from the various speeches M. Fethullah Gulen has given to giant audiences over a lifetime of devoted carrier. In those speeches, he explains the significant components of Islamic trust - trust within the life and team spirit of God; in Resurrection and the Day of Judgment; in Divine Scriptures and different universal subject matters of Islamic discourse. what's certain and specific concerning the presentation of them during this ebook is that the writer is consistently conscious of the encroachment (and the seductive attraction) of cultural attitudes that are opposed to not Islam in basic terms yet to any non secular and contemplative lifestyle.
Read Online or Download The Essentials of the Islamic Faith PDF
Best islam books
Because the Iranian Revolution of 1979, the shut alliance among Syria and Iran has persisted for over 3 many years, in response to geopolitical pursuits among the 2 states and infrequently framed within the language of resistance. In view in their powerful dating at a state-level, what have Syria and Iran every one been doing to foster well known trade and hire cultural instruments to construct a picture within the different kingdom?
This landmark publication probes Muslims’ attitudes towards Jews and Judaism as a distinct case in their view of alternative non secular minorities in predominantly Muslim societies. With authority, sympathy and wit, Bernard Lewis demolishes competing stereotypes: the Islamophobic photograph of the fanatical Muslim warrior, sword in a single hand and Qur’ān within the different, and the overly romanticized depiction of Muslim societies as interfaith utopias.
This booklet discusses our everlasting enemy, devil; anyplace we flip, devil, despised and cursed via Allah, has laid his traps for us, in his makes an attempt to show us clear of our Lord. This e-book exhibits that devil is a being that we should be on our safeguard opposed to.
"This is a real foundational paintings in Islamic experiences. it truly is an open door into the very middle of Islamic civilization, whereas even as it indicates the bases of significant comparisons and insights for these attracted to cognate components in Western cultures. "It is an engaging, really unique paintings in either its guiding views and its finished, sincerely provided account of a significant measurement of Islam.
- The Venture of Islam, Volume 3: The Gunpowder Empires and Modern Times (Venture of Islam Vol. 3)
- Fiqh-us-seerah: Understanding the life of prophet Muhammad
- Opening the Qur'an: Introducing Islam's Holy Book
- Der Niedergang des orientalischen Christentums unter dem Islam - 7-20Jhd zwischen Dschihad and Thimmitude
Extra info for The Essentials of the Islamic Faith
This spiritbody relation can be likened to that between electrical power and a factory run by electricity. If there is no electricity, the factory is reduced to heap of junk. , illness or death), we become no more than a mass of tissue and bone that decomposes in the soil. This shows that our real existence and uniqueness depend on this spirit. • We accept the existence of natural laws and forces unquestionably, and even go so far as to attribute all phenomena to them. We ascribe a tiny seed's growth into a huge, elaborate tree to the law of germination and growth in that seed, and the universe's incredible balance to the laws of gravitation and repulsion.
A doctor narrates: 51 My wife was ill. When she went into the pangs of death, two things resembling two clouds descended into the room and hovered above her head. Meanwhile a form appeared, which was connected to my wife on the nape of the neck with a cord and was fluttering. This continued for five hours. In the end, the cord broke off and the form, the spirit, rose away. This was the end of my wife's life. 52 Dreams While you sleep with your eyes closed, your ears deaf, your tongue mute, and your arms and legs motionless, how do you travel, meet people, and do many things in a few minutes or even seconds?
Since the dying of plants 43 is so perfect and serves so great a purpose, our deaths, given that we are the highest form of life, must be much more perfect and serve a still greater purpose. After we have been buried, we certainly will be brought into eternal life. Death releases us from the hardships of worldly life—a turbulent, suffocating, narrow dungeon of space that gradually becomes harder through old age and affliction—and admits us to the infinitely wide circle of the Eternal, Beloved One's mercy.
The Essentials of the Islamic Faith by M. Fethullah Gülen