By Harold Kerzner
This can be the Eleventh Edition of the scholar workbook that accompanies the easiest promoting "bible" of venture administration. The workbook comprises extra difficulties and workouts to augment the recommendations provided typically textual content. It additionally serves as a self-study advisor for the venture administration specialist (PMP®) certification examination to be in line with PMI®'s PMBOK® advisor, 5E. either as accompanying complement to Kerzner's textual content and as standalone self-study consultant, this workbook supplies scholars key insights from the stated international chief in venture administration.
(PMI, PMBOK, CAPM, PMP, and venture administration specialist are registered marks of the undertaking administration Institute, Inc.)
Read Online or Download Pmp Project Management Professional Workbook PDF
Similar management: project management books
Handling the IT provider strategy is the 1st e-book of its type to acknowledge the reality of IT carrier supply. It takes the general view of the provider administration technique and hyperlinks jointly the weather of provider point administration, structures availability, charges and benchmarking, and the helpdesk. within the final five years there was an enormous structural shift within the IT with the conventional place of Helpdesk supervisor being changed via a brand new functionality of IT providers supervisor.
Agencies flip to OPM3® since it is helping them bridge the distance among technique and person initiatives, and offers the way to strengthen strategic pursuits in the course of the program of venture administration ideas and practices. Organizational venture administration adulthood version (OPM3®) – 3rd variation is the results of years of improvement and maintains to construct at the origin shaped via the enter of hundreds and hundreds of undertaking administration practitioners and experts from international locations all over the world.
Human assets in Healthcare: coping with for achievement, 3rd variation, provides the thoughts and practices at the back of successfully handling humans the healthcare s most vital asset. It offers the innovations and sensible instruments beneficial for assembly the original problem of dealing with healthcare staff.
The final word PMP® examination prep consultant, up to date for the 2015 examPMP® learn advisor, eighth variation is a whole source for PMP® examination guidance, that includes complete insurance of all examination targets, hands-on perform, and lots of interactive instruments. totally up to date to mirror the venture administration Institute's most recent alterations to the examination, this new version comprises the revised top practices in alignment with PMBOK® fifth version.
- Managing Quality Cultural Tourism (Heritage : Care-Preservation-Management)
- OpenProj: The OpenSource Solution for Managing Your Projects
- Managing the Human Resource in the 21st century
- Managing Small-Scale Fisheries: Alternative Directions and Methods
- Managing Diversity in the Global Organization: Creating New Business Values
- Managing Insect Pests in the Home Vegetable Garden (Diane Pub Co, 1996)(ISBN 0788148451)
Additional info for Pmp Project Management Professional Workbook
This is when you employ another set of schedule development tools and techniques—duration compression. There are two popular techniques to achieve duration compression. The first is crashing. The second is fast tracking. We’ll spend some time on each of these topics. Chapter 2: Time Management 51 52 Chapter 2: Time Management Crashing Crashing is an analysis method that looks at trade-offs between the schedule and the cost of the project. In crashing, you analyze the critical path and determine what you can do to shorten it.
Take the network diagram for your project. Perform a forward pass. Starting at the earliest point, day 0, determine the early start and early finish for each task. 2. Perform a backward pass. Starting at the latest point of the network diagram, determine the late start and late finish for each task. 3. Subtract the early start from the late start to determine the float. 4. Determine which tasks have zero float. 7 is Activity A, C, and D, because the critical path has zero float. 7. 8: Critical path Note Recommended Reading: Chapter 7, pp.
14. This is an example of which technique? __________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________________________ 5. 14. This is an example of which technique? __________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________________________ 6. What is the new critical path for the graphic above? __________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________________________ Answers 1.
Pmp Project Management Professional Workbook by Harold Kerzner